Saturday, January 21, 2012

Temple Time...this time in Dallas,Texas

I declared this to be my most spiritual visit to a temple.  We had an adventure on toll roads where we didn't know where to pay and back roads that had overhanging branches that "tickled" us as we passed.  But, as usual, it was incredibly satisfying to complete an ordinance for someone who wanted it...for sure.  I just missed the 1 o'clock session, but several sisters asked if I wanted to do initiatory... and they were so excited when I replied, "I certainly did".  The love flowed...and I met Phyllis Stott from Louisiana.  She and her husband drove 3 hours to work in this temple...and more than loved doing it.  She completely broke down as she tried to help me in the new-name booth.  I wasn't sure what was happening, as she cried and apologized with, "This is so unlike me."  How wonderful it was to know Aunt Marie was there.
There is no finer destination on this earth than a Temple of our Lord.  I am extremely grateful for this day in Dallas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post....or send comments/questions directly to us at camphost.White@gmail.com