Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lookin' Good - It's ALL Image











This may get me in trouble, but it's true that within just seconds of meeting people we have them sized up and sorted into some category. So make those first seconds work to your advantage. I did a quick self-evaluation and realized our brilliant eldest daughter was correct with her advice (as usual). My glasses needed to be updated and I needed to lift weights to get the sagging and bagging under control. After all, I was hoping to represent some type of agency as a host, so I needed to look (and feel) my best. Right? Right. So I got a closeup photo to "try on" glasses at ZenniOptical.com It's so fun. You just upload your picture into your online account and click the "try on" button for any glasses that you like. Then you can save your favorites until you make a final decision. I found some weights for a few dollars at garage sales, and did they ever make a difference. The aches from varicose veins disappeared, I slept better, had extra energy, and a lot of the food cravings went away. The biking put an end to the nighttime leg cramps I'd suffered with most of my life. I learned years ago fad dieting is generally bad for you, while life changes can greatly boost your quality of life. It's a matter of loving yourself, and taking care of yourself the best way you can--just as you would a beloved child. (So, what was your first impression of our family of 6 cute kids.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post....or send comments/questions directly to us at camphost.White@gmail.com